fashion friday
this past weekend we went up to the mountains. we came home
sunday afternoon and i headed straight to Target.
I wanted to make sure that this mini harajuku plaid
dress did not sell out. this was the one piece that i wanted from the
line. Miss P picked out the tutu skirt and one of the
nerdy scooter tees. She decided to wear this to school the very next day.
this outfit is 100% picked out by her from head to toe!
I LOVE this girl's style!



I saw that at Target, they are so funny! The skinny plaid pants are awesome. Ingrid was looking at that stuff today.
ReplyDeletePip does have a style of her own :)
so cute!! She looks like a mini version of my 16 year old!!
ReplyDeleteshe's georgeous!
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute!
ReplyDeletelove her! she's is just the coolest kid ever!
ReplyDeleteLove the dress with her chucks. So cute!
ReplyDelete