Friday, June 25, 2010

week 5/52

fashion friday
highlights from the week

photo1 pippi tee thrifted :: vintage flag print leggings devon rose :: turquoise sneakers walmart ::
photo2 vintage gingham kitty dress thrifted from Amber ::
photo3 mama made dress from vintage fabric :: red converse hand me downs from brothers ::

photo4 brown and pink outfit paper doll hand me down :: brown butterfly sandals hand me downs ::
photo5 black and white striped tee circo :: denim skirt baby gap hand me down :: lelli kelly sneakers hand me down ::

2 comments:

  1. Love the lion dress! And I used that vintage fabric on a dress I made for some blog friends in Australia. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly love going through your Fashion Friday posts with Sayer. It is like Pip is his friend and we go through the game of picking out favorites. So, I was right about the 123 shirt/outfit. It was a bit hit. He was very struck by the first dress on the right - and then he really liked the pants/leggings on the left. Can't wait for next week. :)

    ReplyDelete